Saturday, September 13, 2008

9-13-08 Being Released Today

I weathered the Chemo well this week and feel good. I am being released today and will go home as my blood counts drop to low levels over the next 7 - 10 days. So I will need to be careful about exposure to infections. My plan is to work primarily from home and wash my hands a lot. Given my counts will drop, I will most likely need to do some outpatient blood and platelet transfusions. After the next couple of weeks, my counts should beging to come up nicely and I should be in good shape by the October 18 wedding in Wichita.

Thanks again for all of your prayers, comments, and suggestions about improving my driving skills given the SL500 bumper incident. God Bless all of you.

1 comment:

Chris Thompson said...

Praise God for his healing touch. Thanks for sharing the great news with us, Dennis. Chris Thompson